Sunday, November 7, 2010

:)

Halloween was so much fun! My outfit looked awesome, my friends looked awesome, Anna's halloween party for the youth group turned out great, and I finally got to see Caitie!
Now I just can't wait for Thanksgiving to get here so I can go to Rehoboth with Caitlin's familia. It will be so much fun, like always.
This weekend I'm roadtripping to Arkansas with my mom for a college visit. Should be quite the adventure seeing as I've never been to Arkansas. But I am very excited!!! The school looks great on paper so hopefully it's great in real life too!

Senioritis is starting to kick in way hard core. I just want to graduate and be done with highschool forever. Although, I actually will miss a lot of people from my school.... but the school itself I won't miss too much haha. It still feels weird to be a senior.. I don't feel that old at all. But soon I'll be a legal adult and living away from home and all that jazz. It is soo strange.

I went to church today for the first time in a very very long time. But it was nice. I don't really have classifiable religios beliefs, I just have my own special ones, but being in a church environment is so calming. The people are so nice and always happy to see someone new(ish) around, and its more time I get to spend with dumb dumb sister haha.

There is probably a lot more for me to write on here, but I can't think of it and I have a Latin postcard to make! wooohooo

No comments:

Post a Comment