Friday, December 31, 2010

December. and 2010 recap.

December:  I have officially gotten into college! i still have to hear from my other schools and all that jazz-but its really nice to know that a college actually wants me!
we also had some good snow this december. got out of school the last two days before break AND it snowed on christmas! that was super cool.
christmas was great this year. we watched a ghost adventures marathon christmas eve and the shining on christmas day. not the conventional way to spend christmas but nothing about my family is very conventional. there was like zero fighting this christmas and my tacky matching shirts went over well. even oscar loved his!
i have also done a lot of shopping this week which makes it a little more exciting to go back to school in a few days.. ugh senioritis is hitting hard! the thought of exams is killing me. but theres only six more months of highschool! its ridiculously hard to believe.
2010! Recap.
2010 has been a good year for the most part. junior year ended-always good. Italy was the best time of my entire life. i always look at those pictures and end up like almost crying i miss it so much. everyone should go on a trip like that if they are given the chance. so far senior year has been pretty chill. easyish classes and lots of time to spend with all my friends. it makes me realize how much im gonna miss everyone next year. well maybe not everyone... but a lot of people.
there were some super shitty parts to this year. no doubt about that. but the worst parts of my life are better than the best parts of many other peoples lives. the shitty things happened, and more will happen in the future, but all i can do is accept them and move on. hopefully college will be as awesome as im expecting and will make up for how crappy highschool is. seriously. people who make those cliche highschool movies should be shot. highschool was nothing like any of those movies. instead it was like a freddy krueger dream you couldnt wake up from. only a few more months til i get to wake up.. thank god.

I can't wait for all the great things in the year ahead: 18th birthday! graduation! college! and lots of things i cant even anticipate! new years isnt that big of a deal to me though.. at midnight it will just be tomorrow. hit me up when we survive 2012 though. thatll be something to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment