Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School :)

Tuesday the Seventh=FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR!!!!
It was great to be back and see all my friends again, and all in one place, and to see my teachers.
The senior commons is awesome :) and having a study hall is awesommeee. I love having time to walk around school and visit teachers. This year is most definitely gonna be better than the last.
It's still quite hard to believe I'm a senior, because I remember freshman year soo vividly. And I haven't started applying to colleges yet... but I know that U of R is my top choice, and I also know that I'm taking a year off to travel around Europe. I haven't picked out everywhere I want to go but I'm putting it together slowly but surely. For me, Senior Year is my chance to really get to know all the amazing teachers at our school, many of whom I plan to stay in touch with in the future. I'm also going to use this year to do more things that I like and experiment with new things like Photography and Digital Video. We are three days in! I haven't started my official countdown yet because I don't know how many school days we have this year... but its the last year!!! So, 2011, lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment