Thursday, September 9, 2010

MONSTER BALL

Wednesday September 8
Anna and I went to see Lady Gaga in Charlottesville!!! We went to Pri's house and got dinner and then borrowed a bunch of stuff to get ready! We looked awesommeee. We got to the concert right before Gaga started-PERFECT timing! And then the security guy gave us better tickets! We were soooo close!!! Everything was insanee. The costumes, sets, setlist, everythinggggg. She had a broken down car which had a piano under the hood, the fame monster came to visit, her piano was on fire for speechless, she had a fountain with fake blood and costumes that moved themselves. The was nothing about this concert that was subpar.
Lady Gaga is one of the most talented people I have ever seen. She cares so much about her fans but couldnt care less about the fame and fortune. She looked at the stuff people threw on stage, she even wore a bejewled uva shirt someone made. Her concert donates money to a cause to help homeless LGBT youth-because their parents didn't understand that they were born that way! Lady Gaga is an inspiration to people of all ages and backgrounds. She is controversial but she stands up for what she believes in. She encourages everyone to love themselves more and be liberated by her concert. Lady Gaga is not a person I strive to be like, because she doesn't want that, but a person who's advice I try to take, and philosophies I try to follow. I don't care how cheesy it sounds, Lady Gaga did give me more strength to believe in my self and be the little monster I was born to be. Images will be uploaded once i get them from Anna!


No comments:

Post a Comment