Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tom Deluca!

If you ever have the opportunity to watch people get hypnotized and make a fool out of themselves, take it. This the second time I have seen one of Tom Deluca's shows, and they are amazing. Watching people being hypnotized is cool and somewhat strange; they are completely oblivious to everything that happened under the hypnotism. There were a few people who stood out of the group, including, "mike the spy", the "UR cheerleader" (who at one point decided the schools mascot was a goose and proceeded to run around the room squaking), the "stone-cold fox" and the "banana mother". It was honestly one of the funniest events I have ever attended. I think that being hypnotized would be so cool, and I want to know what it feels like, but I also want to see what happens because it is so freaking hilarious. My sister has promised that if he comes again next year she will do it. And I will make sure she lives up to that!!
After the show, we hit up Galaxy Diner for some deliciousss food! I am soo full.
Of course I didn't start my hw yet like I was supposed to. So I definitely have a somewhat busy day ahead of me... but... ONE WEEK OF SENIOR YEAR IS FINISHED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment